The information provided below should answer any remaining questions you may have:
Will the Sunêlia Le Fief campsite open this summer?
Yes, we are pleased to be able to welcome you as of 12 June through to 20 September.
What are the sanitary rules in place at the campsite?
As the site is an outdoor area, respecting social distancing rules will be easy. The Sunêlia Le Fief campsite is set in eight hectares of grounds.
- The counter at reception has been fitted with a Perspex screen.
- Hand sanitisers will be available at key locations across the campsite.
- Signage will be in place to maintain social distancing measures.
- All staff will be trained for this situation and the new procedures.
- Contactless payment is possible at site facilities (the limit has been increased to €50).
- Only one person per family in site facilities (reception, mini-market).
Will I have to wear a mask during my stay?
For your safety and that of our staff, you will be required to wear a mask at reception, the spa, the mini-market and when moving around inside the bar and restaurant.
Wearing a mask will not be mandatory in outdoor areas at the campsite; it will be a matter of personal choice.
Will the pool areas be open?
The pool areas (both indoor and outdoor swimming pools) will be open and social distancing rules along with the protective measures that everyone is now familiar with will apply.
- The water in our pools is chlorinated, which kills the virus, so you can enjoy the water in total safety.
- Pool areas are checked several times a day throughout the season.
- Hand sanitisers will be available at the entrance to the pool areas.
- Sun loungers will be available: however, the one-metre safety distance between each family must be respected.
- Locker rooms and closed lockers.
Limited access indoor pools. Swimming pool for kids limited to 20 persons, and the other swimming pool limited to 32 persons.
What about entertainment?
Activities on offer will be different and will take place outdoors, under social distancing rules and with a focus on well-being.
Our teams are currently brainstorming some ingenious and creative ideas to bring you some really original day-time and evening activities.
- The Sunny Club will be open and will focus on contactless activities held outdoors.
- In accordance with the rules imposed by the French Ministry of Education, admission will be on an advance-registration basis. At the Club, a hygiene protocol will be respected between each activity.
- The Baby Club will be open. Advance registration at reception will be required. A hygiene protocol will also be followed.
- For archery, petanque, table tennis, padel tennis, and exercise activities, any equipment loaned out (as in the case of archery for example) will be disinfected between every user.
- While there will be no musical shows this summer given the obligation to respect social distancing and safety measures, our activity coordinators will be putting on some great entertainment to make your evenings unforgettable!
Will the Punta Cana restaurant be open?
Our waiting and kitchen staff will be wearing masks.
- Tables and chairs will be disinfected between customers.
- There will be individual paper menus in the form of table mats.
- Tables will be spaced one metre apart and limited to 10 people.
- You will be required to wear a mask when moving around the restaurant.
The Restaurant will be offering a takeaway service!
Will LE SPA by Le Fief be open?
Masks will be mandatory and hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance to the centre.
- One person at a time in the centre's reception area.
- Access to the pool will be by reservation and limited to 10 people.
- There will be no access to the sauna or hammam.
- Masks must be worn for all treatment sessions (except for facial treatments where they may be removed inside the treatment room).
- There will be no cloakroom facility; please bring as few items as possible with you.
- Access to the gym will be by reservation and limited to three people.
- Cubicles will be thoroughly disinfected between users.
- Bathrobe loan will be suspended, no testers or herbal infusions.
No increase in the price of services despite the additional costs resulting from the introduction of these measures.
Will all services be available?
Yes, all of the services offered at the campsite will be available to make your holiday easier and even more enjoyable.
Use our application and see our website for best practices to adopt ahead of your stay.
What has been planned in terms of my accommodation?
All our holiday accommodation units have their own terrace, toilet, and private bathroom.
- Length of time extended between use by new occupants.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols between each stay.
A strict laundry management procedure will also be put in place: a plastic bag in which to place used bed linen/towels upon your departure will be included in your welcome kit (for rentals with bed linen/towels included).
Will the must-do activities near the campsite be available?
Our partner attractions have introduced suitable measures and arrangements so you can have a great time in total safety:
- Planète Sauvage - Safari Park.
- Défi Nature - Outdoor Activity Base.
- L'Océarium – Sea Life Centre.
- Terre de Sel - Salt Marsh Tours/Visitor Centre.
- Saint-Nazaire Renversante - Shipyard Tours/Visitor Centre.
- Légendia Parc - Wildlife Park.
- L'Arche Briéronne - Nature Discovery Area.
If I am unable to come on holiday (due to COVID), what cancellation rules apply?
Full refund for all stays cancelled due to the Covid-19 situation*.
* Conditions : Applicable to all 2020 stays cancelled due to the Coronavirus epidemic for one of the following reasons: COVID-19 illness, border closure, travel ban in France, mandatory self-isolation, professional obligations related to COVID-19 or any other case of force majeure resulting from COVID-19 and upon proof of the same.